❧ I MISS YOU (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )


I'm RACHEL and I'm not from Earth :)

First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.
» FACEBOOK / TWITTER «

( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Feroz rocks to the max! :D
Thursday, April 1, 2010, 8:27 PM

Helloooooo! (: I'm back & open my blog too, do leave me comment yeah! K, I'm very very bored & there's problem with my laptop. ))))): Always giving my problem, me don't like you anymore! >;[

Sports camp was a fabulous one, seriously. I don't regret any bit of attending it even though I was tired as though I didn't sleep for years! It's very awesome, with those people I know & met, like totally coolness only! Especially the GLs & my groupmates! I'm grateful I met you people! ♥































With loves,
rach.