❧ I MISS YOU (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )


I'm RACHEL and I'm not from Earth :)

First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.
» FACEBOOK / TWITTER «

( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Rants.
Saturday, July 24, 2010, 3:07 PM

Hello, on the way home now from town. (: the weather's such a killer, one day warm one day freezing. Doesn't it have optimum temperate for humans?

I want go watch movie, damn long didn't watch movie & catchup with secondary school friends. Come to realize I don't have any classmate that I can talk to, be it in secondary school or poly now. Even my clique I don't even think I'm part of them anymore. I tired of the excuses that I heard like seriously. Why does my class always have so little girls? Aiya, doesn't matter at all. Just accept my fate /:

Gotta go home & do my work already, lagging a lot behind my classmates! ): that's very bad, my gpa!

Yesterday's dinner with primary school friends was kinda .......... I don't think I will go for such things again. -.-

With loves,
Rachel (: