❧ I MISS YOU (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )


I'm RACHEL and I'm not from Earth :)

First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.
» FACEBOOK / TWITTER «

( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Updates! :D
Friday, July 9, 2010, 5:32 PM

Hellooooooooo! :D

I'm so guilty now, after I counted how many hours of school I have pon this week. ): Guess what, it's ridiculously SEVENNNNNNN FREAKINGGGGGG HOURSSSSSS! Can you believe it, excluding Monday including for lesson that I'm late for. O:

Tuesday - Late for one hour of practical.
Wednesday - Pon last two hours of Maths Lecture.
Thursday - Late for one hour of EngMec Lecture.
Friday - Miss two hours of Eltech Lecture & one hour of Maths Lecture.

Bet the teacher's gonna kill me, I'm so dead. I promise I won't miss any lesson from now till examsssss, I swear! ): There's maths quiz on Wednesday & I haven't copy any examples yet, how to study for it?! )))))): Sigh sigh, screw up life of mine. Bleh, but still enjoying it for the pleasure of ponning class is like damn shiok. But I gotta stop doing it nowwwwww! If not I sure flunk my exam & prepare to retain. I don't want uhhhhh, must be hardworking now.

K, gotta go prepare to leave house soon, if not late already lorrrrrrr. :\ Shit, bye.